Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FOOTBALL SEASON!

Today, the football season started. We had practise afterschool from 3 till 4.30. We just practised some basic skills and played a game at the end. During the drills that we practised we practised passing. I worked collaboratively with others as football is a team sport! In Grade 11, I played as a right/left forward/striker, and this year, i was given the position of a defender. This is because of defenders that our team needed. Even if this was not the first time that I played defense, I was playing after a very long time. Therefore I was undertaking a new challenge. However, I think that I will be able to succeed with all the practise that we'll get.

The drills that we do will help develop new skills that I need and help me with the defensive position on the team.

During a practise




No comments:

Post a Comment