Sunday, February 5, 2012

Piano

In Piano I can now play Unfaithful by Rihanna. I have been practicing this from the middle of January. I have been playing the piano from a very young age and I enjoy playing it. I have taken a break from piano exams and have just decided to play pieces of my own choice. This is one of the first times that I have chosen a piece and decided to play it, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to play this piece. However, I succeeded. I have increased my awareness of my strengths and areas of growth.This is because I will continue playing different pieces. However, throughout the process of learning how to play a piece, I have noticed that my sight-reading skills have improved, and other skills associated with the piano. Therefore, this has enabled me to develop new skills.

Playing the Piano at home

No comments:

Post a Comment