Thursday, March 22, 2012

SAISA FOOTBALL 2012

This time SAISA football was in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The tournament was from the 15th of March till the 17th of March. We left on the 14th early morning and arrived back to Colombo on the 18th. From the tournament we manged to get 2nd place for the tournament and 1st place for sportsmanship.

Right before a game

Playing, during a game

 
In our OSC tent

Runners-Up-GIRLS SAISA FOOTBALL 2012

Runners-Up-GIRLS SAISA FOOTBALL 2012 

During the matches, and during the trip, I worked collaboratively with others. I was able to have some very good plays at parts of the game. I wasn't aware of this. Therefore I increased my awareness of my own strengths. After every game, we always improved on in the next game. This is because of weaknesses that we identified in the last game. We increased our awareness of our own areas of growth improving our skills and abilities. In order for being able to collaborate with others we had to plan our strategies. Therefore, we all collaborated in what we were going to do with the ball. Overall, this has helped me develop new skills.

This is the last time that I will be participating in SAISA, as it my last year in school. Therefore I know that I'm going to miss participating in SAISA and playing for the OSC football team, with the rest of the team members.

Football Team- SAISA 2012 ")

No comments:

Post a Comment