Sunday, October 2, 2011

RCCI-Fun with the kids

RCCI- Rebabilitation Center for the Communication Impaired -It’s to help adults and children with communication handicaps, whether it be caused by autism, Down’s Syndrome, strokes or other brain damage, dyslexia, hearing impairments.


We've had many RCCI days where we played with the kids. We have done many activities with them which included of
  • Playing Ball
  • Watching Arthur
  • Painting

Writing the name for the student who painted the picture

Helping a student paint

Helping a student paint

Helping with the painting
As I don't take art as one of my subject for school I was very happy to help these kids paint. Working together with many children, and not only one helped me work collaboratively with others. Knowing that some of the students are not able to hold a paint-brush properly I also helped them by holding the paint brush with them. I considered the ethical implications for such activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment