Sunday, October 30, 2011

Basketball Practise!

I have never properly been able to learn basketball, therefore I didn't know any rules. Therefore I decided to do SAISA Basketball. Here I learned many new techniques, rules and the mentality of how to play the game.

I have developed new skills because first I wasn't able to shoot, not even the easy lap up. However, over the practices I was able to achieve this. My perseverance and commitment, together with my dedication helped me do this.

During games, as this is a team sport-i was able to work collaboratively with others. This not only helped us get the ball through to shoot, but also when others are calling to you and telling you what to do when you can't see because people are blocking you it increases the collaboratively skills and also increases the awareness of the court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment