Sunday, December 18, 2011

Light Up-Carnival Day!

The Carnival day we were at the grounds around 9am. And from then onwards we were setting up the entire place.:) This day was a long day, we were are the grounds till 11.30pm.
I planned and initiated activities by setting up the sponge throw stall. I had to plan these with other team members and organise this. Therefore, as we were able to have a successful stall. This is because of working collaboratively with others. The money which was raised goes to Sangakarras new initiavie about buying bikes for children in the North. This is to allow them to save time when going to school and back. This shows that I'm engaging with issues of global importance. I stayed there the entire time doing all the work that we had to do. This shows perseverance and commitment in all acitivites. This is also because I went to all the meetings even by balancing my time with all the other assginements in school.

The Sponge Throw game which I was incharge of

Giving sponges to customers.

Dipping the sponge in water

Picture with other volunteers

No comments:

Post a Comment