Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Piano/Keyboard for Carol Band practice-in OSC

In OSC, there's going to be a Carol sung in assembly on the 15th of December. For this, there is going to be a band playing. I am playing the base on the keyboard. This is creativity. I have never played together with other instruments, especially with a band before. Doing this activity allowed me to increase my awareness of my strength.  However, sometimes I get confused because i'm unable to follow the rhythm with the other instruments therefore I need to practise these parts more.-areas of growth. Planning the keyborad when others are playing too, I am able to work collaboratively with others. However, at the same time, listening to the others and being able to work with them helped me develop new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment