Monday, November 21, 2011

RCCI

The kids which we interact with in RCCI are a bit on the obese side. However, it is shown that the more the children are in their normal weight, the healthier that they are. Therefore I played catch games with the children. It was a new challenge for me as I wasn't sure of what speed to run beforehand, however, now I got the hand of it. Working collaboratively was a skill that I built on. This is because I wasn't used to working collaboratively with students outside my comfort zone and playing catch with these children was only done by this. I also go to every meeting, thus showing perseverance and commitment. Helping students who shape such disabilities show what i engage with issues of global importance as i'm helping children who are born with disabilities. I made sure that the exercise that was conducted wasn't too harsh therefore considered the ethical importance of the actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment